AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the M4 I got from CMMGs bargain bin....Looks practically brand new to me. I ordered a BUIS but it has not arrived yet. I blacked out the SNs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. A .223 AR is not at the top of my list of guns to get but with that CMMG deal I am still considering getting one soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha thats right everyone needs atleast 1 AR....I've come to the conclusion that this board is a bad influence on me. Seems I am a member of the gun a week program now. I've always wanted an AR and the cmmg deal seemed too good to pass up. My buddy ordered his with mine and he got a DPMS as well and both look Brand spankin new :cool:. Thanks to whoever posted about the Bargain bin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think you got hurt on that deal. Thats pre ban pricing on AR's. I might have to sneak one into the house.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah but a DPMS .308 is my #1 goal right now
thats what tempting me NOT to get one of these bargain bins, I have been sitting and thinking for a few weeks, waivering do i want this for the deal .... and by my AR, or spend $400 more for a .308 which i want more. I dont want to get two AR's right now there are so many other guns i don't have, i dont need to start doubling up stuff this soon in my gun collecting.:-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Maddram! I can't believe tha was a bargain bin, looks perfect. Have you shot it yet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I shot a mag through it today....flawless. I'm waiting on my BUIS to arrive so I can actually hit where I aim. You can see one tiny scratch in the pic i posted on the upper but its powdercoated over and barely noticable. I'm VERY happy with it!!!! I wish I had money to buy more!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just got mine last week.. not a damn thing wrong with it other than a minor scratch near the bayo lug. Guys these are the deals you will be kicking yourself for missing later on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts