AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the M4 I got from CMMGs bargain bin....Looks practically brand new to me. I ordered a BUIS but it has not arrived yet. I blacked out the SNs

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. A .223 AR is not at the top of my list of guns to get but with that CMMG deal I am still considering getting one soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Haha thats right everyone needs atleast 1 AR....I've come to the conclusion that this board is a bad influence on me. Seems I am a member of the gun a week program now. I've always wanted an AR and the cmmg deal seemed too good to pass up. My buddy ordered his with mine and he got a DPMS as well and both look Brand spankin new :cool:. Thanks to whoever posted about the Bargain bin

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
I dont think you got hurt on that deal. Thats pre ban pricing on AR's. I might have to sneak one into the house.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah but a DPMS .308 is my #1 goal right now
thats what tempting me NOT to get one of these bargain bins, I have been sitting and thinking for a few weeks, waivering do i want this for the deal .... and by my AR, or spend $400 more for a .308 which i want more. I dont want to get two AR's right now there are so many other guns i don't have, i dont need to start doubling up stuff this soon in my gun collecting.:-D

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Maddram! I can't believe tha was a bargain bin, looks perfect. Have you shot it yet!

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
I shot a mag through it today....flawless. I'm waiting on my BUIS to arrive so I can actually hit where I aim. You can see one tiny scratch in the pic i posted on the upper but its powdercoated over and barely noticable. I'm VERY happy with it!!!! I wish I had money to buy more!

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
I just got mine last week.. not a damn thing wrong with it other than a minor scratch near the bayo lug. Guys these are the deals you will be kicking yourself for missing later on.

G

·
Discussion Starter #20

Anyone know who makes this Upper?

I've got the same forging mark on my RRA 16 middy upper. Most companies get the forgings from the same place and it's up to the final company to do the finishing bits and pieces.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts