AR15 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So finally after 2.5 months (delton forgot my order) and a few hours last night assembling it, its complete. Ran some snap caps through it and it seemed to cycle fine. I have to bore sight it and fine tune it at the range this weekend. Havent taken pics yet, either tonight or tomorrow night, depending how busy I am.

16" Midlength
DPMS Lower
RRA 2 Stage Trigger
6 pos M4 Buttstock
SPR Pistol Grips
Three 30 rnd Magpul Pmags
Striplula Loader

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Congrats on the midlength!! I have a RRA midlength and I love it. What are u using for sights?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
just the sight that comes on the carry handle and typical front sight. I want to learn on those before doing any sight/optics upgrades. I purchased the upper receiver with a flattop so when I wanted to to upgrade the sights/optics I have the option of doing so by removing the carry handle.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Kinda the same idea I had. This is my first AR so I wanted to stick with irons for quite a while--also part of why I wanted the midlength(sight radius). Mine is a flattop so I purchased a Yankee Hill flip up rear and it has the standard front.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
My AR has a Matech BUIS on it, mostly because it was a gift from my bro. If I had "extra money" I would buy a LMT fixed BUIS, and later on, go for an Aimpoint :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
just the sight that comes on the carry handle and typical front sight. I want to learn on those before doing any sight/optics upgrades. I purchased the upper receiver with a flattop so when I wanted to to upgrade the sights/optics I have the option of doing so by removing the carry handle.
Excellent idea, get very proficient with your iron sights first. Optics are nice but stuff breaks and usually at the worst time possible. Now lets see some pics or we will begin teasing you about being a picless bastage:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts