AR15 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Buddies reloading set up. If you want to shoot a lot then you better get one of these. A Dillon 650XL, can load about 800-1000 round per hour!

I myself only got a Lee $30 handloader, it works great and is convenient, but a 650 will be my next purchase.

My buddies got 4 Dillon 650XL's for 4 different calibers. You really ony need one 650XL and swap a couple parts here and there to load different calibers, but he told me likes the convenience of loading his 4 main calibers any time he wants. :grin: Crazy I know.

For a complete Dillon XL set up will run you about $1200 if you figure in the 650, case tumbler, media separator, auto case feeder, auto primer, etc...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome setup. I've spent a lot of time on a 650 loading 9, 40, 45, and .44 Mag the past couple years (makes for a helluva Friday night). If you've got someone loading primer tubes, filling powder, keeping the casefeeder filled for you it's more than possible to crank out 1000 rounds/hour (I prefer trained monkeys for this job, but Freshmen work in a pinch).

I can't wait to move out of on-campus housing and set up a reloading bench in the 2nd bedroom of my apartment!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Buddies reloading set up. If you want to shoot a lot then you better get one of these. A Dillon 650XL, can load about 800-1000 round per hour!

I myself only got a Lee $30 handloader, it works great and is convenient, but a 650 will be my next purchase.

My buddies got 4 Dillon 650XL's for 4 different calibers. You really ony need one 650XL and swap a couple parts here and there to load different calibers, but he told me likes the convenience of loading his 4 main calibers any time he wants. :grin: Crazy I know.

For a complete Dillon XL set up will run you about $1200 if you figure in the 650, case tumbler, media separator, auto case feeder, auto primer, etc...

I hate that picture!!! Don't ever post it again!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts