AR15 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, late but I was out of country the last 4 months. But here she is. I was going to add her to the photo thread, but I thought the black rifle folk would like it better. DPMS 308 24" fluted with Bennie ****** break, chip trigger (soon to be timney 3lb skelton and moving the chip to another ar), ace stock but the PRS is on order... just backordered, harris bipod, Leupold mark4 6.5-20x50 ill TMR held tight by a Larue mount. Now I need some time off of work and hope the weather cooperates...

Sorry dial up guys/ girls.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very Nice,

Did you look into the POF piston .308 ?

I like the .308 cal. I have an old winchester model 100 Semi.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Nice,

Did you look into the POF piston .308 ?

I like the .308 cal. I have an old winchester model 100 Semi.
Actually no, I like the AR design. This makes #5, 6 is soon to come. But change never hurt anyone. Dont know if there is room in my safes for much more. And living in an apartment, there is only so much you can cram into it. Maybe a house and if the dems have not banned them, maybe a piston version or two.

And thanks kind words. Like I said, now time to use it. BUT I do NOT plan on carrying it very far. I may have humped the M2 receiver assy in the Marines on occasion, but for a rifle, this dam thing is HEAVY.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With an acquisition like that, you should call in sick;)

Just make sure you have plenty of ammo when you call in. Ya don't want to waste the day off.

Very nice.
Very nice indeed!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts