SOPMOD stock
LMT 16" upper
DD Omega Rail
Troy BUIS
CompML3 on Larue QR
Bipod on Larue QR
BFG Vickers sling
PMags

yeah, yeah I know most of you wouldnt put a bipod on a carbine, but I like it. I am looking for a 2 stage trigger now. I ave been thinking about the RRA, what do you guys think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Congrats !

Nice choice on everything.

Now why would you want to "mutt" a LMT carbine with a RRA trigger group? :p Go with the LMT 2 stage and keep it all LMT :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive used the 2 stage trigger on my friends AR, and I will be getting it on my AR. They are great, you can pull the trigger "halfway" and hold it in position until you are ready to shoot, instead of going through an entire trigger pull. They are a lot more responsive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got the RRA 2 stage trigger in my AR, I like it a lot. Never shot the LMT 2 stage, but I'd assume it's the same quality of their other stuff (ie not too shabby ;) )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how do you like that larue hawkepake bag? i'm still debating on if i should get it or not. could you give me (or anyone else in this forum who's interested) some feedback on it? some pics of it with gear inside and without would be nice too! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is my first build
*SNIP*
yeah, yeah I know most of you wouldnt put a bipod on a carbine, but I like it. I am looking for a 2 stage trigger now. I ave been thinking about the RRA, what do you guys think?
Oh yeah ? I've seen pic's of SBR's with bipods, flashlights, and high power scopes :shock: ... after that, a bipod on a carbine makes perfect sense. :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how do you like that larue hawkepake bag? i'm still debating on if i should get it or not. could you give me (or anyone else in this forum who's interested) some feedback on it? some pics of it with gear inside and without would be nice too! ;)
I like it, but its a little small. I just use it as a carry bag, I dont use the leg strap. I will try to get some more pics for you soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts