AR15 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i have had the ar for a while but camera was broken so here it is
its a superior arms lower with a dpms parts kit and a hogue grip and a hogue free float. the upper is a cmmg 18" "SPR" with a 1in8 twist and it has a a tapsco but stock i belive i am saving up to get the magpul hopefully or maybee an ACE skeleton. oh and its a simmons 3x9-40 (i took it off my savage 17 its the scope that came with it)

ok and there is a savage steevens 200 in .308 with a 1 in 10 twist and it has a nikon prostaff 3x9-40 on it
for those of you that have seen a savage stevens bolt you will notice i polished off the gay "stevens" laser ingraving they put on it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yep it will look alot better and probably be more comfortable to shoot with the correct type of stock :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know i built the lower first then i found the upper and i was debateing between a 16 and 20 and i had been thinking man i wish they made an 18" and there it was. i really want the magpul but the price tag is a little too much for my budget right now but if i get the ACE stock i dont want to change my mind and then get the magpul. maybe i should just get the regular a2 stock for now till i can afford the magpul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd head over to the EE on ar15.com, grab a A2 stock for now, and watch for a good deal on the Magpul PRS :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a friend of mine has a 16 inch bushy that was bought during the ban and he is looking into getting a collapsable stock so i bet he would trade me his. but it looks like it will be a while before i can buy a good stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts