AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newish company. SMOS arms.

I cant really say anything about this lower that the picture doesnt say for me. Its the nicest lower i have ever handled.....and ive handled just about all of them....and owned most of them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH WOW. Are all billet type that smooth? I was looking to pick up a forged here before they were all banned... but.. wow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I showed my family that lower on their website and told them that's what I wanted for Christmas :) They laughed at me :(
Very interesting designed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only things I dont like is how fire is on an arc and the trigger guard is part of the lower. Otherwise it looks extremely nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only things I dont like is how fire is on an arc and the trigger guard is part of the lower. Otherwise it looks extremely nice.

I cant imagine a situation where that would be a negative.:confused:

I kinda like the way it looks. looks beefy and strong. aside from that, i use the magpul trigger guards on my regular receivers...and this one serves the same purpose.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
standard price for a billet lower. if they made if for 200 theyd sell more. and as a new company that would be my buisness plan.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I cant imagine a situation where that would be a negative.:confused:

I kinda like the way it looks. looks beefy and strong. aside from that, i use the magpul trigger guards on my regular receivers...and this one serves the same purpose.
The military uses a trigger guard that can be swung down against the grip for easier use when wearing heavy gloves or mittens in extremely cold weather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interesting.....but with the internal grooves in the magwell does that rule out using PMAGS?? It looks like you might only be able to use USGI mags.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts