AR15 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that the Model 1/PK Firearms scope mount?

And yeah, i think its technically on backwards, but its a scope mount, so who cares.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, I guess I'll be the one who asks.......

Why the M4 stock on a varmit style carbine (that is a 16" barrel correct ?)
Why not a A2 stock ?

And yes, the scope mount is backwards, and move it farther forward in the mount too ;) Try to get the eye piece as close to the charging handle as you can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The M4 stock was what I had in my small pile of AR parts. "Badshot" is supposed to be sending me a A2 stock sometime soon. I just need to get a A2 buffer tube.

Thanks for the advice on the scope mounting, I will change it before I sight it in.

I just receive the upper today in the mail:D

The scope is a BSA 6-24x50
The mount is a RRA
The upper is DPMS
E.R. Shaw 16" fluted barrel
Bushmaster Stock/buffer
Bushmaster bolt group/charging handle
The lower is a Sabre Defence
LPK is Stag

I had the stock and scope, the rest of the parts cost me $575.00

I cant wait to try it out.:p

oh yeah.....the punisher skull is just a sticker:(

I picked up the lower last weekend at a gun show and decided to take my time and build one up as funds permitted......well a week later and I'm pretty close to being finished:rolleyes:

I need to add a sling and probably move into an A2 stock. (all though I think I like the looks of the M4 on this guy)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The M4 stock was what I had in my small pile of AR parts. "Badshot" is supposed to be sending me a A2 stock sometime soon. I just need to get a A2 buffer tube.

I cant wait to try it out.:p

I picked up the lower last weekend at a gun show and decided to take my time and build one up as funds permitted......well a week later and I'm pretty close to being finished:rolleyes:
Badshot is da Man !
Too bad I don't have a A2 extension or I'd send it to ya.

Yep, once you get a build started it is VERY HARD to take your time completeing it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts