AR15 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked it up today. It's a DPMS 16" with removable handle and 6 position stock. It's such a nice rifle. I have 12-30 round mags total. I paid $795 nib with 2 mags, cleaning kit and hard rifle case. I hope the picture works.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm positive it's brand new. I also bought 10-30 round metal mags from Singapore for $80.
I'm dying to go shoot it. Ammo is so expensive. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get ammo in bulk for cheap?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a guy on ARFCOM that must have sneaked into your house and took the same pic you did and posted it! :shock:

Or maybe that is you...:confused:

Hello again, Nice AR!

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm positive it's brand new. I also bought 10-30 round metal mags from Singapore for $80.
I'm dying to go shoot it. Ammo is so expensive. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get ammo in bulk for cheap?

Nope. No more cheap ammo. If you can get 200 rounds for $80 or less you are doing well. 1k for less than $300 would be a steal. Wolf does not count into the above figures.

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats a hell of a deal for a brand new DPMS, around here you cant get one for less than 975.

And as another poster said, welcome to a whole new world of weapons. I have a bushmaster that is far more accurate then i will ever be, and love every minute of it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats I have a DPMS 16" and I love it. Its been very reliable, better than several other brands that I have used. Sounds like you got a great deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts