AR15 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, at long last I have PICTURES of everything you've been helping me with!!

Thanks for all the tips on working with the D-ring, especially to mvician for providing the link to the step-by-step tutorial...that's the kind of stuff I need to get myself to do projects like this, lol.

Stag 2H 16" Upper
Stag Lower, LPK and stock
MI 2 Piece Free Float Extended Carbine Length rail
MI Flip-up BUIS
Pentagon L2 LED in ring mount
Aimpoint ML2 in GG&G Cantilever Mount
Spectre MOUT single-point sling w/GG&G adapter
Badger Ordinance Tac Latch
Phantom muzzle brake

It's not the lightest rifle, that's for sure, LOL, but I love it. I have a tapeswitch for the Pentagon, but may/may not put it on. I think I'll probably get a VG soon. Don't know that I want to spend $65 some odd dollars for a TangoDown VG, but I might. I have a couple of TD Rail Covers and a Magpul ladder coming in the mail, too. Still not sure where I want the light. Right now, w/o a VG, having the light on the left side gives me the easiest access to the push button, as I prefer to hold the rifle with my hand up against the lower receiver/mag well.

I'm not the best at taking pictures, but here ya go...

And here's a family picture with the Beretta 96 INOX, HK USPc 9mm, and Glock 19.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:D great job, looks "tacticool".

The Tango Down VFG is a favorite of mine, although I do have a few of the KAC also. The TD is a bit more hand filling, and has the pocket for the remote switch.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to say (if not already evident) that I DID do this on my own, lol, and my gun shop buddy thought it was a good idea too. ;)

Yeah, mvician, that's what I like about the TD VG too...you can put a lot of crap inside it. Pretty handy. Hey, question for you guys: you can see I have the ERGO grip on my rifle, but do you know if the hollowed out portion inside is intended as a storage space for something like batteries?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it just me or do I not see a XD in those pictures.

Cool AR man. Not a fan of all the rails those. Btw, what are those numbers on the rails?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I have to say that after everything you've been through on this adventure, that is one damn fine looking AR. I'd be jealous if I didn't already own so damn many of them :) Bring it out some time, we'll throw some lead down range!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to say (if not already evident) that I DID do this on my own, lol, and my gun shop buddy thought it was a good idea too. ;)

Yeah, mvician, that's what I like about the TD VG too...you can put a lot of crap inside it. Pretty handy. Hey, question for you guys: you can see I have the ERGO grip on my rifle, but do you know if the hollowed out portion inside is intended as a storage space for something like batteries?
I TOLD you the rails were easy. Looks awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts