AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
ive only ever used reg grey teflon coated ordered from tapco for under $10 bucks..tonight i went to a gunstore to pick up some 50.cal ammo cans and they had a pmag hanging from a hook...so i buy it and all i can say is wow!!!!! it loads and unloads so easy and just looks tacti-cool.i dont think i can evr go back so i ordered a bunch just now .....sad thing is i have 20 c-product mags still in transit to me:(..

i guess i can stick them in the closet for a rainy/zombie day.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I agree! The guys on this board convinced me to go ahead and try them, so I had family get me a couple for Christmas. They're nice! I, too, noticed how easy it is to load and unload them, compared to the GI mags. They feel nice too. I couldn't get the Pmags to work with the mag coupler I got though...anyone know of a coupler for those? I have the Command Arms coupler seen here: http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AR15_Magazines___Mag_Accessories.html

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
ive only ever used reg grey teflon coated ordered from tapco for under $10 bucks..tonight i went to a gunstore to pick up some 50.cal ammo cans and they had a pmag hanging from a hook...so i buy it and all i can say is wow!!!!! it loads and unloads so easy and just looks tacti-cool.i dont think i can evr go back so i ordered a bunch just now .....sad thing is i have 20 c-product mags still in transit to me:(..

i guess i can stick them in the closet for a rainy/zombie day.
I'll take 10 of those if you want to get rid of them. you can never have too many range mags.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
it would be cool if they made AK pmags....and m14 pmags...and fal pmags....g3 pmags..:p:p:p:p:p

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I agree! The guys on this board convinced me to go ahead and try them, so I had family get me a couple for Christmas. They're nice! I, too, noticed how easy it is to load and unload them, compared to the GI mags. They feel nice too. I couldn't get the Pmags to work with the mag coupler I got though...anyone know of a coupler for those? I have the Command Arms coupler seen here: http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AR15_Magazines___Mag_Accessories.html

i have one of those couplers as well and couldnt get it to work with p-mags, had to change over to the kind of coupler with straps and put the CA coupler on my best set of metal mags, 2 HK mags. sucks but thats what i ran into as well!

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
:mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
I wanna take the tactical response carbine course this May, theyll be in Ohio. Its like $400.
Please donate to my cause. Help support the UNCF.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
As long as you are willing to contribute to DAWG (Disorganized AR-15-loving White Guy) :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
I wanna take the tactical response carbine course this May, theyll be in Ohio. Its like $400.
Please donate to my cause. Help support the UNCF.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
As long as you are willing to contribute to DAWG (Disorganized AR-15-loving White Guy) :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
MagPul PMags are clearly an excellent product at an excellent price. If I needed more mags right now, I'd buy at least 10. I'm all loaded up with Cproducts mags right now, and they seem excellent, too, and the PMags came out after my CProducts purchase.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts