AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang, not a bad price at all. Last P-Mags I bought were $12.49 apiece . . . but that was in a group buy of 150 or more mags.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's the big deal about them besides being polymer?? I mean were USGI mags not getting the job done?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would but I like being able to get new in the wrapper USGI mags for 9.05 tax free :D

That extra few bucks adds up :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you better watch out the guy at cabelas said they melt! even if slowfiring in a semi auto. bullsh1t they are great mags and i would bet they would even outlast the $70 HK mags.
if you get one you wont regret it.
but at my local impactguns they had a sale on c-products mags with the new magpul anti-tilt follower for $10 a piece so i couldnt pass that up but i will be getting some of the window pmags.

does anybody know of a good online STORE that sells them an HAS them instock. i would rather not do a group buy thing and dont mind spending a little more just to order them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you better watch out the guy at cabelas said they melt! even if slowfiring in a semi auto. bullsh1t they are great mags and i would bet they would even outlast the $70 HK mags.
but at my local impactguns they had a sale on c-products mags with the new magpul anti-tilt follower for $10 a piece so i couldnt pass that up but i will be getting some of the window pmags.

does anybody know of a good online STORE that sells them an HAS them instock. i would rather not do a group buy thing and dont mind spending a little more just to order them.

heyheyheyhey

they are $50 HK mags. . and i like mine, if for no other reason than they look cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I love my HK and P Mags. The HK mags cost me between 40 and 45 bucks each not 70. The P mag is a better value and a durable mag. The HK mag drops free in my colt and its the smoothest feeding mags I have seen.
Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've got 4 OD pmags, at this price I can get a dozen or so more, even some window ones

Nice find!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just out of curiosity, why would we pay MSRP when this guy is selling them for $4 less each?

I ordered 25 .. well worth it and they are damn near indestructible. Not to mention lighter than the HK mags (which I always thought were way over priced). Not to mention I talked with the owner, Jeff.. interesting guy and had some very interesting things to say about both the Masada and SCAR release dates and functions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
have you recieved them yet badshot?? im going to buy one from another company and if 9i like it ill buy 6 more..i have to fondle it alittle first..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm getting an error when trying to email the guy.

I guess Gmail's email server requires authenticated SMTP.

Strange

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
je[email protected]
Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What's the big deal about them besides being polymer?? I mean were USGI mags not getting the job done?
They are far more durable than USGI mags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCFXcOOb4jc

I have been using them since they came out and they are about the best thing going right now. Watch the video. If you are in the military or a LEO you can get them at Brownells for very cheap.
Pat

1 - 20 of 48 Posts