AR15 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im getting anxious to fininsh customizing my new M4. I cannot find out the high end replacement stock that I was looking for (a member here has one mounted on their AR).
So I guess if I still cannot find it in the next few days, I'll buy a MagPul CTR.

Anyone know the cheapest vendor I can get one from? A reputable "store" on eBay has them for $92 shipped.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That sounds like a decent price. I'd check AR15.com's equipment exchange. You may find a better price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the normal price for these. They really don't go much lower than that. For a period of time, they were out of stock everywhere.

Make sure you have the right one for your rifle. Bushmaster and RRA uses commercial tubes while LMT, Stag, Colt uses milspec tubes.

It use to be that the commerical ones were more money because it came with a rubber buttpad. Reason for the buttpad was that the stock collapsed past the tube so Magpul added the thicker buttpad to correct this. But these days both the commercial and milspec CTR's comes with the rubber buttpad, but yet the commercial one is still $20 more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Armalite LEC M4, mil-spec. I can't believe the think little rubber buttpad is like $24:rolleyes:
Like I said the newer Milspec ones come with the rubber buttpad.. well at least the one I got from Rainier Arms did. I bought 2 milspec CTR's and both came with the buttpad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts