AR15 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got into the AR-15 game about a month ago but wasn't sure were to start in terms of what style, accessories, build, etc. I just did a deep dive to find as much information on this stuff as possible. I wanted to just drop a link to a blog post that definitely gave me some good ideas and their products are interesting as well.

The AR-15 for beginners

I hope this will give some people new to the AR game or even those seasoned veterans some fresh ideas! Let me know your thoughts below!

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I just got into the AR-15 game about a month ago but wasn't sure were to start in terms of what style, accessories, build, etc. I just did a deep dive to find as much information on this stuff as possible. I wanted to just drop a link to a blog post that definitely gave me some good ideas and their products are interesting as well.

The AR-15 for beginners

I hope this will give some people new to the AR game or even those seasoned veterans some fresh ideas! Let me know your thoughts below!
Nice site. I think even some of us old hands with the weapon can learn new things or reinforce (translation, remember/recall) things we shouldn't have forgotten.

Best,

David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts