AR15 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Pat...

Nice scope but that is a lot of jing for a scope!

:eek::eek::eek:
Yes its expensive but it offers a lot. The ability to have a almost as fast as a Red Dot reflex sight up close and yet still have the ability to zoom up to 6 x for distance work. Nothing else right now has that. The best the others have is 1-4. The best 1-4 scope going now is the S&B Short Dot and it retails at 2300
Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Savorski's are the best. I believe they are the same Savorski that makes crystals and sunglasses :cool:

I tried some Savorski Bino's once and you can pick up fine details in them where other bino's where more mag you will not. They are the absolute best... but to me they are not worth it because you could get something like Stieners for 1/2 price that is only about 5% less in performance.

As for scopes, this one does offer so much more than everything else that's out there. I think this is a pretty good value, hard to say that for a $1800 scope, but the Elcan Spectre DR goes for about $1500 but this one offers so much more.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Yes its expensive but it offers a lot. The ability to have a almost as fast as a Red Dot reflex sight up close and yet still have the ability to zoom up to 6 x for distance work. Nothing else right now has that. The best the others have is 1-4. The best 1-4 scope going now is the S&B Short Dot and it retails at 2300
Pat
You LEO's need the real good stuff. Plinkers like me are happy with the $150 super scopes! Ordered myself a nice little Leapers scope for my new AR. It's a 4-16x56mm Illuminated MilDot. It will help my aging eyes get the bullet a little closer to the target!! LOL!
:D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts