AR15 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own one of these? I was looking into one for my AR (cheaper option to a Sureifre M900), but a search on google linked to a bunch of airsoft sites. Is it pretty much like the airsoft aimpoints and Facogs? Any input would be welcome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes, it is what amounts to an airsoft knockoff.

wait for mvician, he has or "had" one.....he can give you some better info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan, here's my input:

X300 + VFG (if you must).

Cheaper, lighter and smaller than the Rico Alpha 9, and is a legit and proven weaponlight made by a reputable company. Oh, and if for some reason you ever needed to, it'll come right off the AR and work perfectly on your XD or G34.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yes I have one, it is the "older" version and other than the selector switch feeling a bit cheap when you switch thru the modes, it has been a great light/vfg combo. As with 95% of the stuff I buy, it was used and I paid less than half of what new was. I still have it because I tend not to re-sell items that I buy. ;)

Today would I buy a new one ?

Probably not, would go with a seperate vfg/light.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I have one, it is the "older" version and other than the selector switch feeling a bit cheap when you switch thru the modes, it has been a great light/vfg combo. As with 95% of the stuff I buy, it was used and I paid less than half of what new was. I still have it because I tend not to re-sell items that I buy. ;)

Today would I buy a new one ?

Probably not, would go with a seperate vfg/light.

just curious... exactly how many AR's do you have? LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That's what I figured.
Ryan, here's my input:

X300 + VFG (if you must).

Cheaper, lighter and smaller than the Rico Alpha 9, and is a legit and proven weaponlight made by a reputable company. Oh, and if for some reason you ever needed to, it'll come right off the AR and work perfectly on your XD or G34.
That was another idea I'd been tossing around if this didn't work out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
more than one, less that 12. ;)

Complete AR's = 8
extra complete uppers = 3
ha! i hate you! LOL

i think (and i hope for the sake of my wallet) that after i build 3 complete AR's, that all i'll need to add is just 1-2 more complete uppers to swap out will satisfy this damn disease...

i think...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha! i hate you! LOL

i think (and i hope for the sake of my wallet) that after i build 3 complete AR's, that all i'll need to add is just 1-2 more complete uppers to swap out will satisfy this damn disease...

i think...
keep thinking :p

I just did a re-count..........9 complete AR's, forgot about one of them. :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Call Botach's direct to order from them that way it gets shipped that day and you know it is headed your direction.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
keep thinking :p

I just did a re-count..........9 complete AR's, forgot about one of them. :lol:
I wish I had so many ARs that I could somehow forget to count it!

I'm shooting (no pun intended) for one bad ass one right now. Yours are all badass though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts