S.O.S. | AR15 Forums

S.O.S.

Discussion in 'AR Talk' started by jdavid1953, Dec 14, 2020.

1. jdavid1953

jdavid1953 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just bought a Del Ton 5.56 Model, and found out that it has no Front Sight Assembly. I did mount a Firefield Red/Green Reflex Sight and have not yet zeroed the weapon in with the new sight, however I want to Put a front Sling Attachment on or put a Front Sight Assembly on and I am not sure how to go about it. I have looked on a few Youtube videos with no success on how to get the sight and sling assembly's that will work, any advice or help would be appreciated.

2. jdavid1953

jdavid1953 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ordered a

Open Expanded View+
    • [​IMG]

Ultra-Low Profile, Snag-Free Design

Minimal profile sling adapter plate provides secure, ambidextrous attachment for single-point tactical slings on carbines or converted shotguns with M4 collapsible buttstocks. The attachment loop centers under the receiver extension nut, out of the way, where it can’t snag on clothing, gear, brush or the sling, and won’t interfere with access to the selector lever. Helps weapon hang flat against your body when released, yet also allows fast, positive re-grip when needed. Accepts most sling hooks, including MASH hooks, H&K connectors, and ZM-style clasps. Fits M4-type collapsible stocks with mil-spec and commercial buffer tubes, including shotgun conversions that use the M4 tube. Precision machined from high-quality steel, then Parkerized dark gray for wear resistance and a close match to factory rifle finishes.

AR-15, Issue:11, Page:072
    Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:078

CROSSTAC - CROSS TAC CORP CAR-15/M4 AMBI SINGLE-POINT SLING CONNECTOR