AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm seen a few pics of AR's with full rails from the charging handle to the gas block, not sure if it is just an add on that attaches to the stock and hand guard or what, but it looks like one piece... who knows what im talkin bout? .... figures i cant find a pic to explain what i mean now..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know what your talking about but i cant remember who makes it. but it is one piece. if i remember correctly it was like $300-400 that could be compleatly wrong that number just seems right

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we're talking about the monolithic rail system. LMT and Bushmaster are good places to start. This stuff is very high end equipment. Is for people that like lots of "doo-dads" on their rifles. These are usually a complete handguard/free-float replacement, at least the good ones are.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didnt mean a full upper the thing i saw is a free float that has the rail extend all the way to the charging handle i think it just fits over the flat top rail

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Though I'm thinkin' Ranger's got the right idea... here's a couple of pics of an MRF/MRP flattop for comparison, in case this is what he's lookin' for:

wi'sout ze junk...

Wi'sall ze junk...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is what the Troy versions look like depending on what length you want and how much Tacticool Crap you want to add. Starts around $230 for the Uninterruptible Rail System. Have to remove the barrel and for some have a low profile gas block.

http://troyind.com/railpage.htm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Though I'm thinkin' Ranger's got the right idea... here's a couple of pics of an MRF/MRP flattop for comparison, in case this is what he's lookin' for:

wi'sout ze junk...

Wi'sall ze junk...
Any links to where to get these?

They look very nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any links to where to get these?

They look very nice.
just like that... the only ones i have seen are full uppers for $1200 and up... with the swap out barrel systems less than $200 would work better for me hehehe thanks to all !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts