AR15 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you are asking us it is because you really want it and know that we will validate your answer by saying hell yeah!!! otherwise you would have asked on some hippie liberal tree hugger sissy site, am i rigth?

so in a nut shell i am saying, PULL THE TRIGGER!

ps. i did the same thing awhile back over an AR on this board, i ended up buying it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh. That is the exact reason that I could never have a Bud's charge card/account. It would perpetually be full, and I would always be broke. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea heck go crazy get two and ship one to me! (I swear one of these days this will work and someones gonna buy me one *crosses fingers*)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:shock: they have charge cards/accounts, my wife is gonna hate you for letting that secret slip! :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you don't have a good rifle pick it up! Or pick up an AK for considerably less!

You can't go wrong either way!

If you already have a rifle then you should go all out and get one with all the rails and lights and stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is the same brand of AR15 that the DC beltway snipers used. Those two terrorized my area of the country on their killing spree, so would have to say no to buying that one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is the same brand of AR15 that the DC beltway snipers used. Those two terrorized my area of the country on their killing spree, so would have to say no to buying that one.
Someone has been shot with most kinds of guns, If you used that logic than any kind of "Assualt Rifle" would be out of the question.

I say dont listen to wild rice and get it if that is what you want ! I think you can do better on the price tho. And I am all for building ARs for much less. That looks to be just a plain flattop 16" with the M4 barrel. I built one just like that without the m4 barrel for about $500.

Jt distributing kit $420 (dealerpricing)
Essential Arms lower $ 77
FFL Fee $ 10

Total $507

It only takes about 15mins to assemble and you are ready to go. Just dont go terrorizing wild rice's side of the country. :rolleyes:

here is a link to the kit http://jtdistributing.net/store/more_k_c16k.html and with all the money you are saving you can buy more ammo and parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have the same gun except mine has the heavy barrel. I love it, go for it. I also got my xd9sc from them at the local gun shows cool people. if you show up this weekend you could get the 25$ shipping fee and taxes knocked off. don't know how far you are from louisville.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is the stupidest thing I have read on this forum.:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts