AR15 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
$86 :mrgreen: + my cz 223 and my ruger competion target mark2..i hate losing that 22lr but I'm not rich like every one else around here, the ruger i bought used and i probably shot 300rds through it, i got what i paid for it, surprisingly and mycz was new unfired, i just dont think i'll have as much fun shooting that CZ compared to this AR:mrgreen:
very nice!! what did it cost you?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
That looks sweet with the reflex sight! Congrats! :) Have you taken her out yet on her first date?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the A model comes with the rear BUIS.

I hope you enjoy your M&P as much as I am enjoying mine!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
here is me having some fun with this AR15:mrgreen: i just installed a fore grip and she will be sporting a new eotech 511 this X-mas..

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking rifle, I love mine! You might want to consider a better optic for it, though. I've got one of those Aimshots like your red dot that I use on an air rifle but they're not very reliable. If you get a chance, try out an EOTech like my 511 in the photo below.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
thats bad ass. I was just looking through the new S&W catalog i got in the mail yesterday and was thinking how much i would like to get one of those.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice looking rifle! My Rock-master (or is it Bush-River Arms?) is a joy to shoot, and I'm sure you'll get bitten with BRD just as bad as the rest of us.

Just an FYI, the M&P and the Stag Arms ARs are the same thing. The same company that makes Stag Arms also makes the M&P parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Hi guys I took advantage of the promo and bought this Sigma 9mm for $99 +tax:mrgreen::mrgreen: I know they have the worst trigger but i'm hoping somebody here have an info if a gunsmith can adjust the trigger..

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah Vikz.. rumor has it that there is an excellent fix for the Sigma trigger....

wait for it....

.... oh you know you see it coming....

Sell it :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts