So you want to buy an AR-15 - FAQs | Page 3 | AR15 Forums

So you want to buy an AR-15 - FAQs

Discussion in 'AR Talk' started by mvician, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDONBOARD

XDONBOARD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Nikon777 I have seen tons of valuable information from many members including yourself and will never scawf. In fact starting my build soon and will have several newb questions guaranteed. I personally appreciate everyones support but have not seen it compiled as of yet!

2. EricCartmann

EricCartmann Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no... this is different. though it says basically the same thing as what we said, this write up was much more detailed with pictures. you know the old saying, "a picture tells a thousand words"

3. jwise

jwise Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I (and a few others at O.com) kinda know what we're talking about when it comes to ARs. Others really don't, but they THINK they do. My mission in this report was to SHOW people what I was saying, and therefore give myself credibility.

It worked. I've been swamped with requests via PMs to answer specific questions. I've also had people asking me to do the same for piston driven ARs, and AKs. And (obviously) I've been asked to come over here! :)

I believe half of what I see, and none of what I hear. I suppose others feel the same way! (Thus the need for pics.)

4. nikon777

nikon777 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1

The pics do add that much more impact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.