AR15 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a stripped lower from Spikes and stuck a RRA 16" Mid-length A4 on top of it. Pretty happy with it.

They were very patient with me as I had some issues finding an FFL, after the first one failed to follow through on sending paper work. Good folks to work with.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know anything about Spikes Tactical ST-15 M4? Spikes Tactical
Palmguy owned one. Hey might be able to testify first hand. I've got one of their lowers on my AR and it's just fine. I'm going to build about 4-5 more AR's on their lowers once I get down to Florida (I'll be close enough to just go pick the uppers up from them in Apopka).
Spikes is good people and they make a great product.
+1 to this as well. Took my FFL 2 MONTHS to send his paperwork to them and they were very understanding.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Double thumbs up for Spike !! You wont find a better guy to deal with , Anywhere !!
You're probably right, but I like talking to Angela better :wink:

But to stick with the topic, Spike's lowers and service is top shelf.

I haven't ever seen one of their uppers or the carriers they use firsthand, but from what I have seen of their other stuff, I would expect it to be a good product.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Check out anvil arms as well. Both spikes and anvil are at most of the suncoast shows and will sell you a stripped lower for $100 otd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts