AR15 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has his FFL and I was wondering if anyone ever ordered from stag. I know all the prices in the catalog are MSRP and I wanted to know what their markup is before I approched him about ordering.
Looking to buy a few new toys before the ban.
When I bought my last stag the lady at the counter was very excited to sell it to me and implyed that there was a substantial markup.
Thanks in advance.
~Drew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I didn't order mine from them directly but have been in contact with them on a few questions I had. Excellent and fast customer service.... And I was very happy to learn that my Stag M4gery 1X7 was a limited edition run that they did. It must have been a mix up, because the upper was supposed to have been in a 1X9 twist. But after doing a little reading on twist rates, it appears the 1X7 is a bit more flexible on bullet weights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought my stag upper and lower separate for 710.00 including an arms #40 buis.That was around july/aug of last year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're buying any Stag AR, buy it from Kiser Munitions. Good prices, and great guy to deal with.

[email protected] (look for his wares on ar15.com in the Equipment Exchange)

I do not work for him and am not advertising. Just a satisfied customer. I bought a Stag AR kit from him and I feel like I got a great deal.

He has a website but it's not up yet. www.kisermunitions.com when it goes up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KYDoc said:
If you're buying any Stag AR, buy it from Kiser Munitions. Good prices, and great guy to deal with.

[email protected] (look for his wares on ar15.com in the Equipment Exchange)

I do not work for him and am not advertising. Just a satisfied customer. I bought a Stag AR kit from him and I feel like I got a great deal.

He has a website but it's not up yet. www.kisermunitions.com when it goes up.
+1, that is where I got my Stag for around $710.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here, good guy with pretty good prices, for awhile no one was close I have seen of late some people are trying to compeate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts