AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no spam he is talking about the new loader for stipper clips IE here
http://http://maglula.tripod.com/Striplula.htm

I have not seen it in stores yet but ARF.com word says soon. They were for sale at the SHOT show, but I am in a different country so there goes my odds of seeing anything cool. Maybe next year. But most places should be carrying it soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea sorry I wanted the .223, looks like this:

if anyone hasnt seen it in action theres youtubes of it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea sorry I wanted the .223, looks like this:

if anyone hasnt seen it in action theres youtubes of it
Dooh! Dang it all to heck! After watching the Youtube vid's I have to have one now. The debit card is calling my name .... in fact it's worked it's way out of the checkbook and into my hands as we speak. Thanks :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Based on a quick search I ran across a thread on AR15.com where a guy mentioned he picked one up at the SHOT show for $20.00. It was also said the product (I think it's an Israeli product) didn't hit the states until 2/1/08. The AR 15 thread was on or around 2/9 so it might take a little more time before these come available.

These are sure to be big sellers once they become common knowledge.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For Tech I Spoke With The Owner At Mag Lula And He E Mail Me To Say That They Will Be Available In The Usa By The End If Feb 08 And The First Place To Have Them Will Be At E Guns .com You Can Call Their Sales Office At 1-888 534 9585 And To See On A Definate Delivery Date I've Been Waiting To Get One Myself Good Luck Give Them A Call

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sad thing i have 1000 rounds of .223 coming in thursday, and the barrel on the rifle kit is still on backorder. I have my stripped lower and carry handle, so I just have lumps of metal and powder laying around instead of a rifle :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I ordered my striplula a couple weeks ago and received it already. Too bad my rifle and mags are still on backorder :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Digging up an old thread. Is anyone actually using a StripLULA? I'm considering one to make mag loading easier for my wife and son and save myself a few busted knuckles but I'd like to hear from someone who's actually used one.

TIA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since we are digging in the thread graveyard.
Whats the advantage over the old spoon and stripper clips?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts