AR15 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the standard length TDI grip and got if from Botach. It was years ago, so I don't recall the price...I can tell you that I shopped it and Botach had the best price. (and does on a lot of things, that is why I buy from them). (oh yeah, and I have never had a customer service problem with them over six to eight transactions.)

ETA: In looking at the website, I don't see a standard length unit, so that may be the one I have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do but I have it installed on my MP5 rail and not on an AR. Quality is very good. Tango down is also making a short front grip also.

I bought it from either Brownell's or Midwayusa, I just don't remember which place.

A lot of people I know usually try to avoid doing business with botach. Since I haven't ever dealt with them I don't want to try to sway you one way or another because I have no first hand experiences with them, but I hear their customer service is not too good.

But from my experience, Brownells or midway usa customer service have both been top notch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John A. i'm thinking of putting mine on a MP5 too, as i ordered the rail system too.

thanks, everybody

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John A. i'm thinking of putting mine on a MP5 too, as i ordered the rail system too.
Kind of like this? This is the one I use on my Kurtz. Though I am currently running the OEM K-Grip and is why the TDI isn't really installed and just on there for the photo op. I tend to change my furniture on a regular basis. It keeps the neighbors wondering just how many do I really have???? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts