1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sendra Corp, Barrington, Il
Serial No.03926
Cal. 5.56
XM 15 E2

Is this a good Manufacturer. I don't know anything about the weapon and have only fired it a couple of times.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sendra huh? well sendra was a manufacturer in the early 80's, i belive that they and colt at one point were the only companyies manufacturing ar-15's for the public. i had one and it ran great, never had any problem with it but i heard there wre some with there troubles, i recently just sold it to fund antoher ar-15. A friend of mine was a good friend of the the owner of the company and bought the first few that came out he had serial numbers 100- 111. He gave me the upper a couple years ago because he was cleaning out his safe and didnt think that this was one of the good upper and that i could just use it as parts, well he was wrong the thing shot great. a few months after that he sold me a spare lower with an ace socom stock and a chip McCormick trigger in it for 150, so i had a whole ar-15 for $150 dollars

talk about a dreal and a great gun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Sendra Corp, Barrington, Il
Serial No.03926
Cal. 5.56
XM 15 E2

Is this a good Manufacturer. I don't know anything about the weapon and have only fired it a couple of times.
A 5.56 is a .45 caliber, not an AR 15. Does this item have a 30 round clip coming out of the left hand side, not the bottom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A 5.56 is a .45 caliber, not an AR 15. Does this item have a 30 round clip coming out of the left hand side, not the bottom

5.56x45 mm NATO

its not actually a caliber, 22 is the caliber. 5.56 is measured in mm.

5.56 is a NATO standard round..... is DERIVED from 223, and only partially interchangeable.

oh, and garands have clips......magazine fed weapons have magazines.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've come across a Sendra 5.56 mm rifle, can anyone give me some info. I'd like to know what and where they were used, and maybe the value.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've come across a Sendra 5.56 mm rifle, can anyone give me some info. I'd like to know what and where they were used, and maybe the value.
Sendra was the Fathers' company to what is now M&A Parts and Model 1 sales.

This should give you plenty of answers:
[ame=http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q=nesard+arms&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACEW_enUS357US357]nesard arms - Google Search[/ame]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts