AR15 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well im gonna have to send my DPMS barrell i had installed in my 20in build and im swapping it for a Olympic barrell.The DPMS had a tight chamber and absolutely would not feed Wolf Ammo.This is unacceptable! A rifle should digest anything you feed it, If the SHTF i may have to try to use some Wolf. Icant always afford to buy XM 193 and such. MY XD shoots everything i feed it!

Kudos to Brownells for putting customer satisfaction first! They definateley have a repeat customer here!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I got a Oly and it shoots everything ive fed it and is accurate too.i know a tighter chamber contributes to better accuracy but im not shooting hair off a gnats but at a 1000yds:D so for me function is what im after.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I too had a DPMS that was Ammo picky. I polished the chamber and that took care of it. It wasn't the fact of I had to work on it that preturbed me, it was that it should have been able to do it from the git-go.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Well im gonna have to send my DPMS barrell i had installed in my 20in build and im swapping it for a Olympic barrell.The DPMS had a tight chamber and absolutely would not feed Wolf Ammo.This is unacceptable! A rifle should digest anything you feed it, If the SHTF i may have to try to use some Wolf. Icant always afford to buy XM 193 and such. MY XD shoots everything i feed it!

Kudos to Brownells for putting customer satisfaction first! They definateley have a repeat customer here!:)
+1
The gun ought to eat what you feed it. Go for it.
:cool::cool::cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts