AR15 Forums banner
261 - 277 of 277 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
I'll contribute.

Colt M4 Carbine.
very light and fast setup.

With a couple changes and some of its foreign cousins.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Both of these are on the same lower. The different buttstocks are simply to avoid unslinging. I've since changed the stock on the lower to a Magpul ACS-L. The 20" upper will now be shot with the Magpul MOE instead of the M4 pattern until I get a complete lower for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #264 ·

BCI Defense SQS15 domestic defense carbine.

- Upper, lower and receiver extension (buffer tube) by BCI Defense, LLC. Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Type III Class II anodizing
- Upper receiver enhancements include M4 feed ramps and Dry Teflon lubricant for better operation and increased lubricity
- ALG Defense Trigger (QMS Trigger)
- M4 profile 16” Nitride Barrel
- Fixed front sight with adjustable sight post
- Oversized trigger guard
- MADE IN USA.)

Magpul CTR stock (w/enhanced butt-pad)
Magpul MOE handguard (picatinny rail)
Fab Defense AG-43 hand grip
Tapco "shorty" vertical grip
Tactical Link Z-360 rear sling mount
Magpul tactical 1-2 pt. sling
INGO tactiCOOL dust cover
Bushnell TRS-25 red dot (UTG medium riser)

I also purchased a Larue Tactical R.I.S.R. (LT48-BLK). I loved the way it felt and operated but it didn't work with my set-up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
my most recent build, Spikes lower and Dissipator upper, Tango Down Battle Grip, Magpul CTR, maximized trigger guard, AFG2, and Troy rear BUIS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
Ballistic made them for spikes until recent times! Nice rifle
I just got this one about a month ago....custom barrel from Ballistic Advantage here in Florida - Everything else is Spike's.

And here is my pride and joy....my very first complete build. RRA NM Upper/Lower set, DD barrel and BCG and a whole lot of other goodies!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #269 ·
Wow! And, I thought that I kept the weapon accessory manufacturers in business...

Lots of love for "flatnose" AR's here, too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Both of these are on the same lower. The different buttstocks are simply to avoid unslinging. I've since changed the stock on the lower to a Magpul ACS-L. The 20" upper will now be shot with the Magpul MOE instead of the M4 pattern until I get a complete lower for it.

261 - 277 of 277 Posts