AR15 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, flying around in a snow storm wasn't fun, but ORDERING MY NEW AIMPOINT WAS!!! FINALLY, I got the funds together and ordered an ML2 w/GG&G Cantilever Ring Mount (thumb screw, not Accucam) for $448. I'm so stoked! Too bad I ordered it on a Friday...gotta wait a while now, but oh well. Guess I should look up what batteries it takes and find/order some, eh?

Thanks again for all the help with optics questions, guys. I'll be sure to take some pictures once I get it mounted...I might wait a little bit longer until I have my rails mounted after Christmas...ya know, gotta get the whole enchilada, lol. ;)

Might even have MORE goodies to add to it after Christmas! About 90% of my Christmas list was AR stuff, lol.

Have a good weekend fellas. :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
batteries are DL 1/3 N :D it should come with a battery installed, and it will LAST thounsands of hours

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
batteries are DL 1/3 N :D it should come with a battery installed, and it will LAST thounsands of hours
Wow, you mean I pay that much money AND I get batteries TOO?! :mrgreen: I think I'll really like having a battery that lasts forever and a day; less headache!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, flying around in a snow storm wasn't fun, but ORDERING MY NEW AIMPOINT WAS!!! FINALLY, I got the funds together and ordered an ML2 w/GG&G Cantilever Ring Mount (thumb screw, not Accucam) for $448. I'm so stoked! Too bad I ordered it on a Friday...gotta wait a while now, but oh well. Guess I should look up what batteries it takes and find/order some, eh?

Thanks again for all the help with optics questions, guys. I'll be sure to take some pictures once I get it mounted...I might wait a little bit longer until I have my rails mounted after Christmas...ya know, gotta get the whole enchilada, lol. ;)

Might even have MORE goodies to add to it after Christmas! About 90% of my Christmas list was AR stuff, lol.

Have a good weekend fellas. :mrgreen:
I hate you!

Where did you order it from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts