AR15 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows after a darn Democrat gets in office God Forbid! :???:

Here they are:

Build one will start with tax return money. :)

They both look great, in the pic the finish looks different but that was due to the flash. I am eager to start getting some parts, ammo, and Mags!

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Those lower receivers are way outta' spec. Send them to my FFL so I can pick them up, and dispose of them properly. Besides, you don't need to hunt deer with an assault weapon.

:mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Who knows after a darn Democrat gets in office God Forbid! :???:

Kent
I know what you mean! There's a gun expo coming up 2 weeks from now, I'm hoping there will be good deals on receivers there... If there are, I'm going to pick up 2 more for future builds.... even though my first build isn't done yet! HA HA HA HA!

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Besides, you don't need to hunt deer with an assault weapon.:mrgreen:
That cracks me up. When ever I think of assult weapons and hunting I think of the movie Distinguished Gentleman with Eddie Murphy. He cons his way into congress (yes that is a pun) and the gun people take him duck hunting with AR's, after they call them in all of them except eddie of course dumps close to 1000 rds in the sky. Only one falls with out a scratch and eddie says "musta died of a heart attack"

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Those lower receivers are way outta' spec. Send them to my FFL so I can pick them up, and dispose of them properly. Besides, you don't need to hunt deer with an assault weapon.
:mrgreen:
Sure, no problem. Would you like that COD.....:cool:

Deer, coyote, armadillos, squirrel, crows, rabbits, and any other critter will be sorry..... :p

Kent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts