AR15 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i just ordered a 2 stage trigger and i am waiting for that to come in.
ok with that being said last night i found a way to make the stock trigger better with out ANY modification to the gun.
1. push in the detent on the trigger guard and pull the trigger guard down so it is only being held on one side.
2. take an empty .308 case and put the trigger in the hole of the cartrige and push it up using a little pressure when you hold the gun upright the case shouldnt fall off
3hold the grip of the gun just a little bit lower (i have a houge grip so i used the next lower finger groove) put the trigger guard betwwen your hand and the trigger. it really shouldnt be too uncomfortable it feels just fine to me.

well the extra leverage should lower the trigger pull weight quite a but i dont have a gauge but it feels way better but is still no substitute for a good trigger job

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok with that being said last night i found a way to make the stock trigger better with out ANY modification to the gun.
......................................................ect

:rolleyes: WTF would you want to do that, learn trigger control ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I guess you guys figured out that whole leverage thing huh??

You could also put a longer trigger from a paintball gun on it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I guess you guys figured out that whole leverage thing huh??

You could also put a longer trigger from a paintball gun on it!
thats where i got the idea. so i was thinking what would fit over it and the 308 case fit great and stayed on it wouldnt be a good choice for anything but target shooting but it really lightened up the trigger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts