AR15 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to build my own ar. I am leaning towards a .308 caliber one. Can anyone assist me with links to suppliers, suggestions on parts to start with, tutorials, etc.??

Any help would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you can handle the prima-dona attitudes go to AR15.COM. The guys know a lot about the rifles and builds, but they look down their noses to anyone who wants to try and do anything on a budget.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can handle the prima-dona attitudes go to AR15.COM. The guys know a lot about the rifles and builds, but they look down their noses to anyone who wants to try and do anything on a budget.
So, I'll avoid that place like the plague since most people are not financially independent and capable of spending any amount they want on a particular rifle.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's not totally true. but most there do try to swing you from cheap crap, to at least economical.

Look at Stag, RRA, or LMT for a little more $$

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

wow i thought i was the only one that thought most of the people on there at some sorta tude! :: phew ::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts