AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all... which AR(s) do you own? If you own more than one, just list your personal favorite. If I left some out, post a reply anyway:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Built mine:
Spike's Tactical Lower
M1S Sales Lower Parts Kit and 4-Pos Stock (The stock is going to be changed)
RRA Elite CAR Upper

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've left out a ton of manufacturers, and this isn't all of them either.

In no particular order, GSE (Gunsmoke Enterprises), LCW, Mega, Spike's Tactical, Alexander Arms, Doublestar AR, Olympic Arms, JP Enterprises, Wilson, Vulcan Arms, etc, etc, etc.

I can't really choose a favorite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, and I forgot about SNS Industries too. :???: There's still more out there though. I am just drawing blanks right now about the rest of them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually built my AR15 from a kit and a stag lower, but my other AR is a Rock River Arms.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Build all of mine.

Two are uppers and lowers of the same, 1 complete LMT and 1 complete DPMS

The rest are various lowers, Bushmaster, Stag, Superiour, RRA, with Bushy barrels and various parts, or all Colt parts uppers.

oh ya, IBEMTP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didnt realize theres more Stag owners on here. I think my next AR is going to be a DPMS in .308

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a stag AR upper and lower with a del-ton trigger in there that i built in pieces as I got money. my other stag lower will probably be getting a custom job done on there with all sorts of parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
According to the guy I got it from mine is a Rock River Arms upper on a Gunsmoke Indust. Lower with a DPMS Stage2 trigger group.

The one I'm going to build for the wife is going to be a Rock River Arms lower with a CMMA 20" A3 style upper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I answered Armalite, though mine is marked Eagle Arms by Armalite.
The upper is a JT Distributing M4 config, which I understand is made by FN.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts