AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because If you don't get one soon , You won't be able to get one at all!The price is going up & they are selling like hot cakes at the gun store I go to. They sold 5 the other day In 2 hours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought mine for the fun and challenge of longer distance target shooting in the area of 300 yards. The fact that they might get banned certainly was a factor in my choice. The other reason was the terrific variety of add-ons and mods that can be done. The personalization factor was important to me. And... well OK... they are cool and sexy too!
:D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First one I bought during the ban years, so that wasn't a consideration. Though I admit that I bought a preban version and a magpul M93 on Sept 14, 2004 as soon as the ban lifted because I could.

Main reason is the modularity and all the available upgrades and such.

Other reasons,
home defense
fun
fun
fun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For me it's the weapon I know. Trained on it in the Military, it's an excellent weapon and I guess I needed some place to spend all of my spare money :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because this is America, home of the free and I want to remain that way. I excercise my 2nd ammendment right anytime that I can. Plus their are just so dang fun to shoot :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wanted a small, light rifle that was (relatively) cheap to shoot. And because I could, I guess.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, just in case I happen to be walking my dog or getting the mail.. "if it gets nasty, get down to business..." ;)

But seriously - Mostly as a hobby. It's a rifle that provides hours of fun at the range at a decent price point, is easy to maintain & looks good to boot... why not? :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts